First i want to appriciate all freinds who have answered the question.Because we are all gathered here to know more about chris de burgh ,And i like we transfer our feelings to each other.Anyway i would like to request you ,if you have any question which think is good for the web and is that valuable to ask the others ,send me your question.thanks mostafa

 

 

The question was.........
1-Why do we like or love and respect ,chris de burgh.?

Your answers

florikian Mitra

Hi there,
considering the question:"why do u like chris?",I love him because i
grew up with his voice(It's nearly 20 years that i know him).Another
reason is that apart from his nice melodies and songs,ilike his
personality and his attitude toward life.The last reason is that some
of his songs remind me of the sweet memories i've had with my
husband.And I continue to have the burning wish of meeting him some day!

 

My personnally reason is that his songs help me to be patient in my lonelyness,and his poems let me think that there is somebody  who can understand what the pain is.

 

 

 

 

Hasti shirin
Hi friends! I believe all of us have some kind of Utopia in our hearts and minds.We are looking for something perfect and ideal which can not be found in our real life.When we listen to the news there is nothing but violance,murder and war.In our everyday life we wish for real love,truth,etc. that we can`t reach them because they do not exist! So the role of art is to give us hope.John Lenon in his " Imagine" ,when talks about his ideal world,says: ...You may say I am a dreamer     but I`m not the only one... He is right,all of us are dreamers.Our dreams made us come together in this web.We listen to Chris de Burgh because he talks about our Utopia,doesn`t he?

Hi friends,

  Regarding the question of why we like Chris and we listen to his music, I like to say that I have an answer for that. That's becasue his music is pure and he talks about the things we have always dreamt of having practiced in our everyday life such as: true love, freedom, and many other things. His songs are the actualization of some of our dreams. The words we have never dared to talk abou them. I hope these are the reasons.

  Thanks for your site.

 

Mohammad heravi mostafa sepahi

hello,

I personnaly listen to his music because of  his

variety of stories great songs, nice melodies and Love,

thanks.

 

hello

i belive my self that chris de burgh s songs are coming through his heart

and what ever which is coming and appearing like that would be nice and beautiful.

of course melodies and the music is perfect and full of feeling and sensitivity.that s enough you just notice the lyrics the best meaning.

thanks alot freinds

 

 

 

 

 

 

Back